- To develop students’ competence in different English skills and positive learning attitudes.
- To facilitate students to build a solid foundation in English learning and become more confident learners.
- To provide students with various learning experience and exposure to the language.
Curriculum and literacy programme
- Implementing The Space Town Literacy Programme for Primary 1-3.
- Immersing STEM elements in English guided-reading sessions during Primary 4-6 NET lessons.
- Supporting home-study with Apps, e-book platforms and Google Classroom.
- Organizing school-based activities, e.g. English Day, Penmanship competition.
- Providing a language rich environment through “Fun English” sessions, English assemblies, Video-showing.
- Conducting English reading months and extensive reading scheme.
- Catering students’ diversity with enrichment classes and supplementary lessons.
Kids Ocean Day at Repulse Bay
Having Space Town lesson in English Activity Room
P6 English Interview Training Workshop
Primary 3 Joint-school Speaking Workshop
English Penmanship Competition